Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
By registering for the Event each participant will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and to have agreed to be bound by them.
Where you are purchasing tickets on behalf of third parties, you confirm that you have obtained the consent of those third parties to these terms and conditions.
The Event is a fund-raiser for charitable or community project purposes. Requests for refunds may be accepted at the sole discretion of Martinborough Lions. If a refund is granted, part of the payment will be retained to cover costs (credit card, ticketing agency etc) so that the charity is not financially disadvantaged.
The Event will have an overall safety plan covering a range of scenarios but you enter at your own risk and your own personal safety (and those in your care) is your responsibility. (See safety section below).
The Martinborough Skyline Challenge and the Martinborough Lions are located in New Zealand and therefore must comply with all relevant New Zealand Laws. By visiting or registering for this event you explicitly agree that New Zealand laws apply.
If the event cannot take place for any reason, we are not obligated to give any refund or transfer. However, in good faith, we will do our utmost to refund entry fees (less admin and other costs) where participants request such refund.
All prices are in NZ dollars and include GST.
Our payments are made through the Stripe Credit Card Payment Gateway. Neither this site nor Stripe store the credit card information. It is used only to make the transaction.
When you use this site, we receive and collect certain information in the course of the transaction which we use to complete your registration. We will never pass on any of your details to any third party.
Photographs of participants may be used to advertise future Skyline events and for social media covering the Event.
Contact Details: in the first instance please contact us via Henry Carr, +64 (0)27 452 3828, email@example.com.
Participants must read and undertake to follow safety information on this site and in emails distributed directly prior to the event.
- All participants must attend a pre-event briefing on the day.
- Cycle helmets must meet appropriate NZ standards.
- All participants must have sufficient competence to undertake the event safely.
- The courses overlap in places and so cyclists, runners and walkers will be sharing the same courses – all participants must show courtesy to others, particularly when overtaking.
- If you are injured then you must notify the nearest marshal or go immediately to the on-site ambulance.
- No alcohol is allowed at the event.
- The courses are laid out over working farms and, although all care will be taken to avoid this, there is a risk that farm animals could escape onto parts of the courses. If this happens then you must give animals a wide berth and notify the next marshal that you see.
- No dogs allowed – these are working farms!